Math in the mail is an amazing program designed to develop math skills in three-year-olds, by giving them tools needed for parents/caregivers to help their child learn at home. Through the concept of learning while your playing, Math in the Mail helps prepare our students for K-12 STEM experiences and careers in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
So, what does this math kit include?
- A book
- Materials designed for hands-on-play
- ideas for hands-on activities using the
- Tools for Talking, a guide on how to use the material provided
- Aa description of how these activities help children learn
Do I qualify?
To qualify to receive Math in the Mail for FREE*, families must
- Live in Arenac, Bay, Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Midland or Saginaw County
- Have a three year old in the household
- Have a household income that is at or below 250% of federal poverty guidelines
Sign me up! Where can I enroll?
- Visit www.mathinthemail.org
- Call 989-399-7415
- Home visiting partners, Head Start, GSRP Preschool teachers, and staff can help enroll the families they work with.
**Those who do not meet the requirements listed above, can go to www.mathinthemail.com and subscribe to the program.**
- 2017 STEM Summit Thompson Agency (MEEMIC Insurance) classroom grant winners!!!!
- Professional Learning Opportunity: AP Computer Science Principles and Computer Science Discoveries