SEMCA is the Michigan Works! Agency for out-Wayne County and Monroe County. A proud partner of the American Job Center Network.
The Implementation Coordinator will be responsible for building, maintaining and leveraging relationships with the K-12 education system in counties in the West Michigan counties of Saginaw and Bay regions. The goal is to provide local educators, administrators, counselors, and practitioners with the planning, training, and facilitating support necessary to deploy MI Bright Future in new districts. Implementation coordinators are responsible for building an understanding of the importance of opportunities and engagement points for career awareness and work-based learning, with a focus on MI Bright Future. The Implementation Coordinator plays a critical role in partnering and supporting school districts, administrators, teachers, and students to create opportunities for them to engage directly with local businesses. The IC will ensure schools, teachers and students know where and how to engage with local industry professionals in rewarding and constructive ways. This position is supported by the MI Bright Future team and managed by the Program Coordinator for MI Bright Future, focusing on a high level of engagement and response with education partners, and leading outreach and communications to students and families. Responsibilities include working with local/regional organizations and educational institutions to form collaborative partnerships, developing strategy, and ensuring success of MI Bright Future implementation, with a particular focus on student engagement and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree (or pursuing a bachelor’s degree)
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with web-based platforms such as Google mail, Basecamp, Salesforce.com, Dropbox and Constant Contact preferred
- High quality written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the need for industry engagement in education
- Reliable transportation to attend meetings in the Region 9 area
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, taking on roles and responsibilities as needs and opportunities arise
- Ability to work both independently and with a high degree of dependability and quality.
- Evidence of creative thinking, supporting problem resolution, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Strong desire to learn and innovate
- Ability to multi-task
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1889599&B_ID=91&fid=1&Adid=0&ssbgcolor=17143A&SearchScreenID=5280&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2 →
- WIN Business Partnerships Coordinator – Saginaw/Bay Region
- MSU St. Andrews Michigan State University Summer Internship