Website Yeo & Yeo
Yeo & Yeo CPAs & Business Consultants is a leading Michigan accounting firm. Since 1923, our industry-specialized Michigan accountants and consultants have provided clients with forward-thinking, comprehensive solutions in accounting, audit, tax, technology and business consulting.
Our Summer Leadership Program will be held July, 2018 at our Saginaw Headquarters and provides students with a two day, hands on public accounting firm experience. This initiative provides students interested in becoming a CPA with the opportunity to learn about the public accounting industry, what makes Yeo & Yeo unique and offers students the ability to polish their interviewing and networking skills to ensure they are leading candidates for future employment.
- Gain an understanding of a day in the life at Yeo & Yeo by meeting members of the firm from various levels
- Learn the differences between being a tax accountant and an auditor in today’s CPA firms
- Participate actively in all on-the-job and formal learning and development opportunities to understand role and responsibilities
- Practice interviewing techniques and receive feedback from recruiting experts
- Learn about Yeo & Yeo’s commitment to community involvement
- Determine if public accounting is a fit for your future
•Have a demonstrated interest in a career in public accounting; audit, tax, or advisory
•Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
•Communicate effectively in a variety of professional situations
•Actively pursue learning and development opportunitiesEqual Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.yeoandyeo.com/ →
- Manufacturing Area Manager-Plant 5
- Composite Materials Engineer