Website Gougeon Brothers, Inc.
The basic function of the Composite Materials Engineer is to support advanced users and Regional Sales Managers with required materials testing or specific material engineering information. The Composite Materials Engineer is also required to address customer technical inquiries pertaining to GBI products and to maintain a working knowledge of similar products and applications in the market place.
- Support Marketing initiatives including but not limited to attending trade shows, visiting customers, and giving technical lectures with particular effort to PRO SET Distributors and users.
- Design and execute materials testing programs for customers.
- Author GBI testing reports and product datasheets, including internal spreadsheets and calculation tools
- Perform work on new product development and customer service projects as assigned by Technical Director or Technical Services Coordinator
- Write technical articles for GBI publications and websites.
- Answer technical questions from customers and record appropriate information.
- Prepare and test samples, materials and processes for new product development and customer service.
- Evaluate performance and create specifications for GBI process equipment.
- Maintain awareness of competitive products and industry trends.
- Students-Summer Leadership Program
- LifeLong Learning Summer Camp Faculty