Website Amigo Management Company
Our Accounting Team is in need of an Accounting Intern! Team Amigo is looking for a student who can work approximately 20+ hours a week, with preferred days being Tuesday through Thursdays between 7:00am-5:00 pm, at our location in Bridgeport, Michigan. The goal of this position is to work with the accounting team to complete tasks as necessary. Please read the position’s responsibilities and qualifications below to determine whether you are a good fit:
- Assist in accounts payable/receivable process
- Provide internal customer support regarding order entry, invoicing, and payment identification
- Provide administrative support
- Assist with other accounting projects as needed
- Working towards a degree in Accounting from a four-year university.
- Class level- Sophomore or above.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Financial Statement preparation.
- Must be able to work on many different projects at one time.
- Proficiency in computers and spreadsheet software.
It is the policy of Amigo Mobility International, Inc., to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin or handicap, or as otherwise provided by law.
About Amigo Mobility International, Inc.
With nearly 50 years of manufacturing experience, Amigo Mobility is a family-owned business with a passion for exceptional customer service. Since company Founder Al Thieme invented the first motorized cart in 1968, Amigo has continued his mission of Improving Lives Through Mobility®. All Amigo motorized carts are manufactured in Bridgeport and shipped worldwide, with Amigos sold in more than 25 countries. For more information on Amigo Mobility International, visit www.myamigo.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://amigomanagement.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=51 →