Website Amigo Management Company
Amigo Mobility International, Inc. is a caring and innovative family that is passionate about pursuing growth and driving change. Our workplace offers an environment filled with positive attitudes and open communication. From sales representatives and support staff to service techs, engineers, production team, purchasing and accounting professionals, Amigo employs a variety of qualified, hard-working professionals.
The Engineering Manager will lead a team to design and improve Amigo products while staying at the forefront of technology. Team Amigo is looking for an associate who can work a full time schedule at our location in Bridgeport, Michigan.
Please read the position’s responsibilities and qualifications below to determine whether you are a good fit:
· Lead the engineering department and grow the associates in the department
· Provide layouts, drawings and project documentation
· Provide technical direction to assembly personnel through hands on instruction
· Develop experimental and prototype parts
· Manage vehicle testing and formalize test documentation
· Assure that designs meet quality standards
· Resolve engineering and production issues
· Match components design and function to supplier and manufacturing process capabilities
· Visit suppliers to confirm abilities and work with them to make the parts fit their process better
· Coordinate with purchasing to identify appropriate sources for new products and cost reductions
· Provide technical expertise to Purchasing and Quality control to answer supplier questions
· Price parts for sale to customers
Administrative obligations are as follows:
· Coordinate R&D/Engineering activities with purchasing, marketing and production
· Direct the engineering department to cohesive goals with Amigo’s vision
· Manage engineering team responsibilities and employees
· Engineering Degree or 5 years’ experience in Engineering
· Team building
· Genuine interest in developing products and constant improvement
· Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel
· Proficiency in Solid Works or comparable CAD software
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management capabilities
It is the policy of Amigo Mobility International, Inc., to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin or handicap, or as otherwise provided by law.
About Amigo Mobility International, Inc.
With nearly 50 years of manufacturing experience, Amigo Mobility is a family-owned business with a passion for exceptional customer service. Since company Founder Al Thieme invented the first motorized cart in 1968, Amigo has continued his mission of Improving Lives Through Mobility®. All Amigo motorized carts are manufactured in Bridgeport and shipped worldwide, with Amigos sold in more than 25 countries. For more information on Amigo Mobility International, visit www.myamigo.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://amigomanagement.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=46 →
- Bay City Public Schools Lead and Associate Early Childhood Teacher
- Education Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator